Ben Greenfield is a New York Times Bestselling author, coach, speaker, ex-bodybuilder and Ironman triathlete. His science-based approach to the balance between health and performance has revolutionized the way thousands of athletes and exercise enthusiasts around the world live, train and eat. As a fitness, health, and triathlon expert he shares his tips through writing books and recording videos to his credit. Ben is known for his healthy practices in the art of living healthy and staying fit as we age.
…”recent research suggests it may be possible to reverse mitochondrial decay with dietary supplements that increase cellular levels of a molecule called NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)”…
…”the mitochondria in muscles of elderly mice were restored to a youthful state after just a week of injections with NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide), a molecule that naturally occurs in cells and, like NR, boosts levels of NAD”…
He got a lot of questions about the mysterious molecule called NAD. On this Ben Greenfield podcast, our very own Thomas Ingoglia with decades of experience with NAD, shared his personal experience on how he turned the tables around from bed-ridden sick with some mental conditions due to losing half of his family in a car crash to being in the optimal health of his life.
NAD Treatment Center’s Dr, speaks in Ben Greenfield Podcast. He’s joined by Dr. Ross Grant, a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Sydney Medical School and CEO of the Australasian Research Institute, Sydney Adventist Hospital. Dr. Grant has been researching NAD since 1994. With forty-eight articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, Dr. Grant is perhaps the most prolific author in the field of NAD research.
Thomas Ingoglia talks about a personal experience with NAD therapy that changed his life in the Ben Greenfield Podcast. He is passionate about inspiring others with his story of hope and healing.
Here’s a summary of our discussion during Ben Greenfield’s podcast:
- A simple explanation of What is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and what it exactly does inside our body
- About Thomas Ingoglia’s protocol on how he completely healed from opiate addiction and chronic fatigue syndrome
- How NAD can stop alcohol, food, opiate addiction and many more
- The effect of NAD on aging and the relationship between anti-aging and NAD+ therapy
- The essential difference between Nicotinamide Riboside vs. Nicotinamide (NMN) vs. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
- Natural ways of flooding your body with NAD and why fruits like grapes and blueberries are essential when it comes to boosting your body’s NAD levels
- What can you do or what food can you take to enhance the effect of NAD
- The effects of NAD in exercising
- Thomas experience in a Spartan race and how NAD helped him
- Testing your own NAD levels
- NAD for treatment of Lyme Disease