Intravenous Administration of NicotinamideAdenine Dinucleotide Significantly Reduces Self Report Craving Ratings Associated with Opiate and Alcohol Withdrawal
*S. L. BROOM1, R. MESTAYER2, E. STULLER3, D. COOK4, J. CARSON2, K. SIMONE2, P. NORRIS2, P. HOTARD2
1Dept Psychol, William Carey Univ., Hattiesburg, MS; 2Springfield Wellness Center, Springfield, LA; 3Stullerresettings, LLC; 4 ABAM.SoberMD,LLC
IMPROVEMENT IN SLEEP
INCREASE IN MENTAL CLARITY
INCREASE IN ENERGY
- Promotes neurotransmitter balance and brain clarity.
- Metabolizes alcohol, opiates and benzodiazepines for to support a healthy detox.
- Aids in repair effects of fatty liver, and kidneys.
- Aids in cellular regeneration.
- Helps in reducing the pain of detox.
AlcoholDetoxification from alcohol typically requires 10 days. Boosters of NAD can help reduce cravings to drink after treatment.
OpiatesHeroin and prescription opiates typically takes 10 days, but suboxone and methadone detoxification can take up to 15 days.
AmphetaminesDetoxification from amphetamines can take up to 10 days, along with recommended boosters after treatment.
BenzodiazepinesMost benzodiazepine detoxes take up to 15 days with recommended boosters after treatment.