An Optimal Performance Podcast about NAD
NAD, a short term for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is present in each living cell and a lot of researches are excited on its potential for condition recovery, DNA care, energy, ageing benefits, cellular health and longevity. On this optimal performance podcast, Tom Ingoglia from the NAD treatment center, San Diego California shares about his own experience with NAD injections and his own story of recovery on how NAD treatments miraculously healed him when nothing else seemed to work. We’ll also catch up with the latest research on NAD for Anti-aging & longevity, DNA protection and cell repair, its energy impact and circadian rhythms.
We’ll also answer questions about:
- Could NAD+ therapy be the key to DNA Protection, cellular energy and Longevity?
- What are the future of NAD therapy and the potential applications for this miraculous treatment?
- What is the history of NAD and if it’s that powerful why is it not more well known(yet)?
- How we can boost NAD levels naturally through sleep, exercise, diet and supplements
NAD Treatment Center’s Tom Ingoglia, speaks with Ryan Munsey for his weekly podcast. Thomas Ingoglia who’s a private investor with a master’s degree in finance. He shared that in the midst of his business in Costa Rica, he became very sick. He tried multiple antibiotics and was suffering from adverse reactions and side effects. He was told that he will be having lifetime stomach problems. Tom’s condition became worse and he started to deal with anxiety, insomnia, muscle pain, chronic fatigue syndrome and finally had a mental breakdown in 2008. He then finally gave up his trading business with the unique goal to find a cure for his health condition.
Ryan and Tom discuss their experience with NAD injections, and how NAD infusions helped Tom recover from his declining health. Tom also dives into the history of NAD and the projected future of NAD therapy.
Ryan Munsey is a podcaster, writer, speaker, and high-performance consultant. He has worked with professional and Olympic athletes, Navy SEALs, and entrepreneurs, helping them win medals, further careers, stay healthy, run 200 miles in 48 hours, and build multiple 6-figure businesses. His work has been featured in Fortune Magazine, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, and he has spoken around the world where his lectures have been described as “great and inspiring.”
The podcast is mainly focusing on a benefit/ risk analysis about how NAD+ therapy impacts age-related degenerative disorders and below are some of the highlights.
- NAD+ has a vital protective role in most age-related degenerative diseases stages.
- NAD+ therapy can significantly enhance mitochondrial functions and maintains enough levels of ATP.
- NAD+ has a positive influence on DNA repair, immune and longevity processes.
- A rise in NAD+ levels can contribute to the balance of our body’s energy needs with supply and protection against oxidative damagers or inflammation.
- There could be further clinical trials needed to really validate the effect of NAD+ therapy in ageing and disease.